Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Site Change


So.. It has been weighing on my mind that the name "the Cookie Diva" is a little too Beyonce for me. Every time I think about it I get that "Diva is a female version of a hustla" song stuck in my head. Which is not exactly me. Yes, I may be a hustla.. but not in my baking! So I thought really long and hard about a good name.. The Rogue Baker? Good but everyone would expect me to be putting Rogue Ale in everything I make.. Then I came upon the idea of the Dissident Baker. Free thinking, off the beaten path and separate from the pack. I thought it was a pretty good description of my baking style. I put my ideas on facebook and my friend Joanna suggested "the Cookie Coup". Ahh.. another political reference. I love it. So that is it.. The Dissident Baker and the Cookie Coup. VIVA LA REVOLUCION! So, that's it. I have changed the web address to:

http://thecookiecoup.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment