Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Verdict For The Evening

So tonight I have produced 4 different types of cookie/dough. Let me introduce you to my new friends:
  1. Sarah-n-Dippity: My Sarah Palin delight. Super nutty without tasting like a peanut butter cookie. Kinda a "grown up" version of a classic peanut butter cookie.
  2. Triple Chocolate: My classic. Probably the first original cookie idea I have done. Dark chocolate with hints of espresso and cinnamon. Studded with white chocolate chunks.
  3. The Pub Crawler: Finally got the "beer reduction" down pretty well. Beer dough base with peanut butter chips, peanuts, and pretzels. Rolled in pretzels.
  4. Afternoon Delight: Honey Lemon sugar cookie with earl grey tea leaves and plump blueberries.
Review:
Pub crawler turned out amazing. Much better than before. The honey based cookies really flattened out when baking. In the future I might try to add more flour. I also will see if cooking the dough cold will make any difference. But, flavor was really tasty. I think next time I will add more tea to the Afternoon Delight.

Um.. and I was going to take pictures of the cookies when they came out, but.. yea.. I remembered that after we had already eaten them. :( Pictures will come. I promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment