Often I get asked if I make these cookies to sell. Do I own a bakery? Is there a place where you can get a large quantity of my cookies? The answer is no. I do not own a bakery and there really isn't a place where you can get my cookies. Well, at least not so far. I will extend this offer out: If you want some cookies, you can purchase them from me. They will be made at my home. I do not have access to a liscensed kitchen.
But if you would like to buy some cookies, just let me know and I will make them for you. I suspect I could probably also ship them if it ever became requested.
I think right now the most fair way to decide on a price is per batch. It's a pain in the arce to make a bunch of different cookies so somebody can get a couple of each kind. I suggest if you want to try a few different kinds, get together with some other people and split costs. For example: 4 people each buy 1 batch, then divide up the cookies so each person gets an assortment. If anybody ever wanted to do that, I could easily pack the cookies into an assortment pack.
So.. the details:
$15 per batch. Each batch will make between 18-30 cookies depending on the size.
If you really want a specific size of cookie, let me know. Otherwise, I will use my best judgement.
Particular Flavors Available:
- Peanut Butter
- Classic Chocolate Chip
- Triple Chocolate
- Chocolate Peanut Butter (1/2 peanut butter cookie, 1/2 triple chocolate)
- Molasses Spice
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Oatmeal Butterscotch
- Frog Stomps: Spicy molasses cookie with dates, orange zest, and rum
- Toffee Nut: Nutella cookie with toasted hazelnuts and toffee chips
- Zinger: Oatmeal cookie with cranberries and candied ginger
- Black and White Mocha: Triple chocolate cookie with strong flavors of espresso
- Holy Roller: Sugar cookie with cinnamon & brown sugar spiral throughout. Topped with a cream cheese icing glaze.
- Pub Crawler: Beer, pretzels, peanuts and peanut butter chips
- Red Velvet: Light chocolate flavor cookie with white chocolate chips, topped with cream cheese icing and crushed candied pecans
- What's Up Doc?: Lightly spiced with carrots, pineapple, and toasted coconut. Can also add in walnuts if desired.
- Mud Puddles: Dark chocolate cookie with a filled Hershey's Kiss (peanut butter or mint) melted in the middle.
- Or any crazy flavor you can think of.
And yes.. I am also willing to make my brownies, if desired. Brownies $20. I make these as a double batch.
- Triple Chocolate
- Uber Fudgey
- Ange's: Classic brownies topped with peanut butter cheesecake
- Chocolate Cheese Cake: Classic brownies topped with plain cheese cake
- 7 Layer Brownies: Brownie on the bottom, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, toasted coconut, walnuts, toffee chips and sweetened condensed milk
- Chocolate Peanut Butter: Classic brownies, a layer of crushed reeses cups, topped with peanut butter cookie
- Uber Blondie: Blondie with coconut, macadamia nut, and white chocolate chips
- Maple blondie: Maple blondie with walnuts, topped with cream cheese frosting
- Or whatever your heart happens to desire.